Welcome DZstory !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

maplestory private sever

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aaron gm app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
honney11

Aaron gm app Empty
PostSubject: Aaron gm app   Aaron gm app I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:48 pm

Name:Aaron

In-Game-Name:

Time Zone:GMT -8 (Pacific US & Canada)

Experience with being a GM(Proof):I know every command.

Ways to contact you:goku_415@yahoo.com

What will you do if someone reported a "hacker" to you?I would ban them if necessary And take Screen Shot of them hacking

What will you do if someone was stuck ingame and you cant d/c him/her and owner is not around?I will contact the owner when hes on and let the owner d/c him or her.

How you handle it if someone was spamming smega and saying indecent things about/anything the server?Ban them if necessary.

Do you think you are capable of becoming a good gm and will not abuse your powers?Yes i am.

Why do you want to become a GM?To help people get to know this server the way I did, with helping and friendly people that would help and guide new players so they can adjust to the server and soon, enjoy it. I also would like to become a GM to help other GM's with things like events and questions, I would do this because I believe it is pressuring to answer all the questions people have and it must be hard to basically handle the job a GM has alone (But I would not intrude if they didn't need me). Another reason is to basically try to make a difference in this server so everybody can play without any troubles. I personally think this is very important because the players are the base of the community we have here and every single player is vital to it. And to the new player, I would think of myself as a mom to the player. I wouldn't just help them, I would get to know them and probably befriend them. I would do this because I think friendship is VERY vital in a community.

Will you be active and how long will you be on daily?I am very active in game and the , the first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth, eat breakfast, and check the forums and log into the game.

About YourSelf:I think the job of GM is like being a police officer and firefighter, you ''arrest'' the people who have done wrong and you ''extinguish'' the flames of arguments that could soon turn into rage quitting or flame wars (internet drama) this is important because a fighting community never prospers. This position is more than just privileges, it is also responsibility, integrity, and understanding. GM isn't just a person who has godly powers, they are also your friend and guide through this time of adjusting. Also, GM's are also like doctors because they care for you, and ''patch'' things up when it is needed. I think that GM's are like these jobs because they were meant to help, just like a police officers, firefighters, and doctors.

Why Should You Should Hire Me?Because im nice.
Back to top Go down

Aaron gm app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome DZstory ! :: GM's Apps :: GM's Apps Denied-
Jump to: