Welcome DZstory !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

maplestory private sever

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GM app:SoulReaper

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SoulReaper
SoulReaper

GM app:SoulReaper Empty
PostSubject: GM app:SoulReaper   GM app:SoulReaper I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:56 am

Name:Akeem

In-Game-Name: SoulReaper

Time Zone: Eastern-Pacific

Experience with being a GM(Proof): EssenceMS(Sorta New/Old kinda Dead atm)

Ways to contact you:MSN:Hotblade33@hotmail.com
Aim: Hotblade33@hotmail.com
FaceBook: Pm me For it :3

What will you do if someone reported a "hacker" to you? Ask For clear evidence of the hack and investigate it thoroughly, getting both sides of the situation and Taking into account the dependent and indenpendent variables involved i.e.-Items, Monster, Stats, Levels, Etc...

What will you do if someone was stuck ingame and you cant d/c him/her and owner is not around? Try to solve the situation my self, Checking all possible causes for the account to be stuck, if it is in my power to fix it, i will do so promptly. If not, i will just try to keep the account owner calm and relaxed untill someone more capable of handling the situation appears.

How you handle it if someone was spamming smega and saying indecent things about/anything the server? Give them a warning to stop first off, if it continues, i will jail/Ban them for a small amount of time maybe 30 minutes or so. if they continue with the offense again the jail/ban will be for 2 hours. and if it happens a third time a permanet ban will be issued.

Do you think you are capable of becoming a good gm and will not abuse your powers?I do think i am capable of being a good GM, As for power abuse i will not abuse it..... Too much.... :3

Why do you want to become a GM? Well my friend Sickness recommended i apply for the position. And seeing as how i want to have a career in gaming this could be a good experience for me to have a look at how a game is run and handled in different place.

Will you be active and how long will you be on daily? I an on every single day and can be on from 3:00pm-10:00pm on mondays-Fridays And 6:00AM-11:00pm on weekends and vacation days.

About YourSelf:Well i love anime and manga, if you have any favorite animes i would be happy to take a look at them, i can also suggest a few animes that you can also watch. I love football, I am exellecnt in Biology, i play several online games, and also have a likable personality according to most people.

Why Should You Should Hire Me? I am creative, Active, Reasonable, Fair, and well cause i think it would be a great opportunity for both me and the community.
Back to top Go down

GM app:SoulReaper
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome DZstory ! :: GM's Apps-
Jump to: