Welcome DZstory !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

maplestory private sever

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mounted's Gm App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
<3
Super Moderators
Super Moderators
<3

Mounted's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Mounted's Gm App   Mounted's Gm App I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:43 pm

(1.) Name : Grant

(2.) In-Game-Name : Mounted

(3.) Age : 14

(4.) Time Zone : Eastern GMT- 5

(5.)Experience with being a GM(Proof):I have been a GM in a Variety of private servers, some of which, i have helped code with Johnny.

(6.) Ways to contact me : E-mail : YouJustGotMounted@hotmail.com
( This is also my MSN. ) Or With Hamachi.

(7.) If someone was reported as a "Hacker" what would you do? the most effective way to catch them in the act would be to Use "Hide" and track the accused, And if necessary, Tell the Head Admit about the offense.

(8.) What will you do if someone was stuck ingame and you cant d/c him/her and owner is not around : The best way to handle this kind situation would be to try and give the reason the character is stuck, apologize to the characters owner, and inform the Head Admin about the issue.

(9.) How you handle it if someone was spamming smega and saying indecent things about anything in the server : i Believe in two things ; That people deserve second chances, and that sometimes Criticism is a good thing. if the accused is Harrassing another person, i would give them a warning, however if they continue to Harrass his/her fellow DZ mates, i would not hesitate to Jail that person. Any Further issues with that same character after the Jail, should, and will be informed to The Head Admin.

(10.) Do you think you are capable of becoming a good gm and will not abuse your powers : Yes, I think I would make an excellent GM. I would only use my powers as a GM when there are Cases of : Harassment, Hacking, Or any other kind of Defamation of character.

(11.) Why do you want to become a GM : i Wish to become a GM because i love Helping players that a new to the game. Also, seeing other players competing with eachother during events brings out the best, and the worst in people.

(12.) Will you be active and how long will you be on daily : Yes, i will be on everyday, The amount of hours on Week days : 6-10 hours Daily, and Weekends : 10-15 hours Daily.

(13.) About Myself : I'm an Athletic, creative person that loves coming up with new ideas for events. i dont have any vacation plans in the summer, and I'm Currently enrolled in Drivers ED. My Favrorite Sport is Soccer, and the position i play is Sweeper.

(14.) Why Should You Hire Me : You should Hire me as a GM because I'm a Fun, Creative person that gets along well with people. I'm still learning how to code, but i know Sickness IRL and he could either teach me, or i can help give him ideas for the Server.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EXTRA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Favorite Genre of Music : I dont have a favorite. i like all Genres
Favorite Song : Up Against The Wall - Boys Like Girls
Simple And Clean - Kingdom Hearts Remix
Get Crunk - Brokencyde

Favorite Drink : Mountain Dew - High Voltage
Favorite Anime : Phantom : Requiem for the Phantom and Durarara
Favorite Phrases : 9001, Oh Baby, All your base are belong to us
Favorite Online Game Other than DZStory : Super Smash Flash 2

Please Contact me if you have any questions.

Last edited by Mounted on Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:10 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
[GM]Sickness
Super Moderators
Super Moderators
[GM]Sickness

Mounted's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mounted's Gm App   Mounted's Gm App I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:49 pm

Brokencyde ftw o.o
Back to top Go down

Mounted's Gm App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome DZstory ! :: GM's Apps :: GM Apps Acepted-
Jump to: